Front End Rebuild Kits

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
So I'm probably going to go ahead and rebuild my front end because its needed it for a little while. I've been looking at kits I can get so I don't have to individually order everything. Has anyone had any experience with the 1AAuto 12 piece rebuild kit? It's a decent price and I've never had trouble with any of their products before. Also, I'll probably go ahead and just do the wheel bearings too since I'm in there. They have the pair for $155 and I wanna say they're Timkin? I'm not 100% sure on that though. Any info would help on different kits or if anyones used that kit. Thanks fellas

txoutlaw250

Reaction score
I ordered this through Ebay. Most of the suspension parts were MOOG. Also replaced trac bar ball joint. 07 Outlaw 250 with 195,000 and lifted on 35's drives nice and tight like a brand new half ton. No play in steering or anything.
Capture.JPG

1ATony

Reaction score
So I'm probably going to go ahead and rebuild my front end because its needed it for a little while. I've been looking at kits I can get so I don't have to individually order everything. Has anyone had any experience with the 1AAuto 12 piece rebuild kit? It's a decent price and I've never had trouble with any of their products before. Also, I'll probably go ahead and just do the wheel bearings too since I'm in there. They have the pair for $155 and I wanna say they're Timkin? I'm not 100% sure on that though. Any info would help on different kits or if anyones used that kit. Thanks fellas

If there's ever an issue with anything that you purchase from us let us know right away and we'll help you out.

I replaced all of the worn-out steering components on my 04 Grand Cherokee over a year ago with our steering kit, and it made a huge improvement in the wheel.

I'm creeping up on 200,000.

Tony

Latest posts

Members online