• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS/FT 4x4 E4OD and T-case

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
I have a 4x4 E4OD w/converter and transfercase out of a '96 f-350, the truck has a little over 160k on it. I was told the transmission was recently rebuilt before it was parked, I don't have any receipts to prove it though. The only reason I pulled them is because I'm doing a 12v/47RH conversion. I really don't know what to ask for these, I am open to trades, I'm mainly looking for tires and rims for an OBS but if you've got something else don't be afraid to ask or make an offer. I just need to get them out of my way. I can palletize and ship on the buyers dime. I will pressure wash them before they go also.
anytyhur.jpg

Last edited:

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
Stock Alcoas would be nice. I'll also separate the trans and tcase, $800 for the pair with converter or $400 a piece if you want them separate, converter goes with the trans.

zabeard

Reaction score
dang, i would love to get that transmission off of you but its hard to drop the coin if neither of us know if it worked.

Latest posts

Members online