• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: Gear vendors OD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denver

Reaction score
I have a GV overdrive unit that I have no use for. It came off a 4wd 89 F350. It is complete with uncut wiring. It does need a rebuild and that is just sending in the clutch pack section as a core and receiving a rebuilt one from GV. It has the adapter plate to bolt to a 1356 transfer case. No drive shaft and will only work on the 1356 t case. It will fit other applications with the proper adapter. I'm asking $400 plus shipping. A rebuilt clutch pack is $800 so buy the time you add everything up with shipping your $1400 into it vs. $3000+ from GV. Price is OBO. Its located in Southern California.

Denver

Reaction score
The input shaft from the t-case to the GV unit has some wear. When I called GV they said not a big deal and its a GM part. Pretty much all the parts minus the case are GM parts.

Attachments

• DSC00039.JPG
    DSC00039.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 74
  • DSC00040.JPG
    DSC00040.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
  • DSC00041.JPG
    DSC00041.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 63

Denver

Reaction score
I have some interest in this. When this sells it will be sold "As is" and No Warranty. The first post does state it needs a rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online