• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS: Powermax Turbo

6.0_Nutter

Reaction score
I've got a powermax turbo coming out of my truck this week. Switching to a t4 setup and don't need the powermax anymore. I've also got a brand new rebuild kit and wicked wheel 2 that I was going to put in the turbo before I sold it but don't have time due to work. over $400 value. Would like to get $1750 obo for the turbo and parts. Turbo is in very good shape, never had a problem with it.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Just because you don't have many post a little
Piece of advice , Might have better luck rethinking price, that's about 200 more then you can buy everything brand new for,
Glws

6.0_Nutter

Reaction score
Ah yeah that was a typo. I meant to post $1250, not 1750. Thanks for catching that! I appreciate it! $1250 obo

6.0_Nutter

Reaction score
Update: Had the day off today due to weather and was able to rebuild the turbo and install wicked wheel 2. Turbo is still off of truck and ready to ship.

6.0_Nutter

Reaction score
Update: Just talked to the guy I bought the truck from yesterday to get a little more info on another issue. He informed me that this turbo is a stage 2 powermax built by Barder. I was under the impression the whole time I've had the truck that it was a regular old powermax but I guess I was mistaken. Anyways the turbo is boxed up ready to go. Make a reasonable offer considering the listed price is way below what I should be asking for a freshly rebuilt stage 2 powermax

Latest posts

Members online