Fuel Bowl Delete Kit

_DieselPower_

Reaction score
Well plain and simple. Im tired of messing with the fuel bowl on my truck. Ive replaced the drain valve on it and its leaking again. I was wondering what regulated return I should look into getting. Ive looked at the one by strictly diesel just to try and get a price. Would it get rid of the fuel filter as well? Any info would be appreciated.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Dennis's kit is the best, most complete kit I have ever seen.

I have one of his older kits from about 4 years ago that has the hard pipe up front, its a bit tough to install, but he has since gone to a flex hose up there.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
For a couple more you could get irate diesels lift pump system which of course, deletes the stock bowl and pump

First off...

Its not a "lift pump". You dont drive a 12v or 24v. Its a fuel pump.

Second...

I've see and worked on Irates fuel system. Its cheaper, because its not nearly as clean, complete and professional as Strictly's kit is.

Is there anything "wrong" with it, not really. I dont like the idea of leaving the regulator just swinging in the wind like he does, but otherwise...

Dennis's kit is just as clean as factory.

Lamont_24

Reaction score
First off...

Its not a "lift pump". You dont drive a 12v or 24v. Its a fuel pump.

Second...

I've see and worked on Irates fuel system. Its cheaper, because its not nearly as clean, complete and professional as Strictly's kit is.

Is there anything "wrong" with it, not really. I dont like the idea of leaving the regulator just swinging in the wind like he does, but otherwise...

Dennis's kit is just as clean as factory.

I've heard it called a lift pump, why is it not a lift pump? It lifts the fuel and delivers it to the head. And I can't really comment on the appearance as mine is not installed yet.

Southmike

Reaction score
remember a fuel system is not a fuel bowl delete.
it is complete from tank to heads and includes a reg return.
Super Duty 7.3L Driven Diesel Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return Fuel System Kit 629

you may be able to adapt from theses kits.
Fuel Bowl Delete Upgrade Kit
Driven Diesel Post Pump Fuel Filter Kit

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Its still not a lift pump. Its a second fuel pump...

But what ever you think...

then whats a lift pump? isnt a lift pump a pump thats high flow/low pressure to feed the high pressure pump? not arguing just askin cuz i thought what i just said is a lift pump...

live life full throttle

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
LOL @ this thread.

Cheap - build you're own.
Everything else is ONLY going to improve looks. If that's you're thing get what looks best LOL

Latest posts

Members online