Fuel Bowl Delete Regulated Return Fuel System Kits?

George4

Reaction score
So I think its time for me to ditch the stock fuel filter and finely add a regulated return. I really only found two kits out there right now, Sinister Diesel and Driven Diesel. The Sinister kit is less expensive. What are your guys thoughts on both kits? Or is there another kit I should be looking into? Here are the links for both kits. Thanks

~George

https://www.strictlydiesel.com/p-26...-delete-regulated-return-fuel-system-kit.aspx

https://www.strictlydiesel.com/p-2665-driven-diesel-post-pump-fuel-filter-kit.aspx

http://www.mkmcustoms.com/sinisterdiesel73lpowerstrokeregulatedfuelreturnwintegratedfuelfilter.aspx

bruce

Reaction score
strictly's kit fits like factory. Irate has a nice kit, diesel innovations also has a nice kit. Strictly's looks and fits the nicest though

BAMF0816

Reaction score
As said above, strickly's kit is the tits. I have the pre-pump filter all the way back to the factory return line. it fit like a glove as everyone says. I believe the whole system was just under 1k.

another kit/route to take might would be dyno proven's kit.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Bump for stritcly, we've installed a couple of these kits locally. Fit and Finish is great!

Arisley

Reaction score
If you are not into fabrication, Dennis at Strictly Diesel is the best out there.
David at Diesel innovations makes a really nice kit also.

If you want to build your own, I think either shop will sell you pieces of the kit.

Oh, and what exactly is wrong with 300 PSI hose. My system only runs 65 PSI. It will never see anywhere close to 300 PSI.

Arisley

Reaction score
Thread cleaned up, my apologies to you George4.
I believe that the Strictly kit and the Sinister kit are pretty much the same, not sure though.
I know Dennis builds the Strictly kit, I think he also builds the Sinister kit.

That being said, I would go with the Strictly kit, simply because I know it is Dennis' kit. He is one of the most outstanding guys you will ever do business with. You can say the same thing about David at DI.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys, has anyone on here tried the Sinister kit?
Never installed one. Never had bad luck with sinister's products prior, but I believe there are better quality ones out there like Dennis'. he's refined his kit for ease of installment, fit and finish, and a quality lasting product. Let me know if you wan't some more info and pics of it installed. I've got some pictures laying around after it's been installed.. :thumbsup:

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
It is probably getting old hearing it, but another vote for Strictly's kit. We carry them and have customers call in all the time commenting on them. Perfect fit and finish, and high quality parts are used.

Arisley

Reaction score
I bet you could modify it to work on a 7.3, but that is only a bowl delete and a regulator. And it's 700 bucks. And way more complicated than it needs to be.

George4

Reaction score
Yea, strictly diesel sounds like a very recommend kit. I like how it uses hard lines off of the head. Looks like that will be the route I will take. Thanks for all of the replies.

emev0l

Reaction score
My whole fuel system is from Strictly, everything with there name on it is good quality.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.