fuel delivery

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Whats the biggest injector a bosch 044 or walbro gsl392 can hold psi with?

Also if I go to a 275/100 or 300/100 injector would a t500 or adrenaline do alright with that? Is that a to much cc for nozzle size?

Got the power itch and am now going to be building a motor. Trying to be as cost effective as possible even though I don't think it works when going for power.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have 300/200's, T500, Walbro pump, and I made 507/1100, now for the bad news. The T500 is a great pump but will fall short of maxing the injectors out, the Walbro will drop to much pressure in a hot tune and is not a good match for that big of an injector. The stock turbo wont last long unless you baby it. My stock turbo lasted 10k the second one lasted 350 miles and now i have a van turbo and we will see how long that last. My stock trans is holding for now but it must be a freak of nature because it shouldn't be. So with that being said I would Get a set of 250/200's or 300/200's and have them detuned a lot so everything else will keep up. Your trans and turbo will be on borrowed time but that will depend a lot on your right foot. Just remember that it is only a matter of time before they WILL break, so plan accordingly.

Last edited:

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
The biggest thing is I'm not liking what I see with the Srp1 still. People are having way to many for me to be comfortable with it.
What fuel pump would be needed to run 275ish injectors.

bruce

Reaction score
Srp1 is a good pump, it comes with a lifetime warranty. Since the srp1.1 has come iut and issues were resolved the failure rate is much lower. Best pump for the money imo

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Still hearing to many failures on new ones like I said. There's a thread from yesterday about someone had their pump leaking, and I don't trust the pump after they grenaded themselves. That warranty doesn't cover my injectors or motor which is the expensive part.

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Already thought about buying that from you tom. I ended up looking into how hard it would be to make my own setup and I think dual stickers may be easier that I thought.

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Haha I was trying to be as cost effective as possible. Still not sure on hpop tho, don't.like the srp1 failures, t500 would hold pressure with what I want and I don't like the price of dual pumps

ToMang07

Reaction score
Haha I was trying to be as cost effective as possible. Still not sure on hpop tho, don't.like the srp1 failures, t500 would hold pressure with what I want and I don't like the price of dual pumps

I saw an Adrenaline on PSN earlier for $425 + your 17* pump... IDK if it's still available.

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Saw that, I think im going to get the hpop last since I have a while still. Just can't decide, guess I'd rather have it not be enough rather than it send sharpnel into my motor.

OSCS

Reaction score
my t500 pushes 250/100's and it put down 542 with a nasty boost leak.. i bet it makes over 550 now. If you plan on upgrading injectors to anything over 175cc do yourself a favor and get a bigger turbo.. my 366 doesnt even flow enough air for the 250/100 stretched wide open

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
I'm looking at 275s or maybe 300s, I don't know if the a1000 holds with those. I think dual stockers should work and still be reliable.

Latest posts

Members online