Fuel pressure reading 0

Josh@Fuelab

Reaction score
For the most part, our pumps are trouble free. We did have an issue a few years ago (2012 and earlier) with fuel leaking on the control board on some pumps. It was rare, but it did happen. We've since redesigned the bulkhead and hardware.

As you all well know, you get exponentially more people that will bash a product when something goes wrong than will praise a product when it works well for them. You also get a lot of "I heard from....." when the person really has no first hand exerience with a product. Such is the forum life I guess:D

mandkole

Reaction score
The fuelab has been awesome for me and the wiring is everything. Dennis and Josh did me a solid with a pump I sent back that was brand new that I didn't think was running right. It was fine-- but rather my f'd up wiring error...

TyCorr

Reaction score
For the most part, our pumps are trouble free. We did have an issue a few years ago (2012 and earlier) with fuel leaking on the control board on some pumps. It was rare, but it did happen. We've since redesigned the bulkhead and hardware.

As you all well know, you get exponentially more people that will bash a product when something goes wrong than will praise a product when it works well for them. You also get a lot of "I heard from....." when the person really has no first hand exerience with a product. Such is the forum life I guess:D

I think the issue I had heard about was conveyed correctly on my part and I think between your post and Matt@irate, I dont think your reputation has been damaged. If anything people are clear on what, if any, issues there were and that they have been addressed.

I even put in my previous post that walbro pumps are "bad" but ive had no such issues with mine #knock wood#.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.