fuel pressure reads 0

justintimemoto

Reaction score
i put isspro gauges on the truck. i have the blue spring kit and a air dog 150. my air dog works you can hear it running. I have ford oem fuel filters. i was on the phone with isspro for about a hour figured out its nothign to do on there part. i bout a mechanical gauge screwed it in my cap. ( i have the billet caps for oil and fuel) i read zero. The truck skips when it is cold out when i first start it. Now that it is warming up it is ok. (i think its stiction). Anyhow sometimes when i start it up i get 74psi and other times i read zero. Im going to pull my filter tomorrow to see whats up with it maybe something happened. anyone have any ideas on where to start? The truck runs fine to so i dont know what the issue is. Although when i could read pressure i notice it drops pretty quick when i get on it quick. But still runs reading 0 psi???

907DAVE

Reaction score
Make sure you are using OEM filters and that the filter lids are completely tight.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Can you test fuel pressure at a different location, head, air dog, etc?

justintimemoto

Reaction score
thats what i was going to look to do i can run it at wot so i am assuming its gonna be something with the filter but i cant understand why it reads 0. maybe my stock sending unit is bad. ill make up a fitting maybe. i hope someone else had this problem and chimes in. if my stock unit is bad i wonder if i can just take it out and make my air dog work. or maybe get a ad2 motor w a adj reg.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.