fuel system question

what a mess

Reaction score
hey guys where do you run the return from the fass pump itself? or how did you do it? i was thinking of running it to my old feed line sence im eliminating my stock fuel system completly but im up for opinions and options

FASSgene

Reaction score
Depending on the application we usually run it to a T in the filler neck or to the bulkhead fitting for the draw straw. It is hit or miss on returning to your factory feed line. It may restrict the return flow and cause the pump to run a higher pressure.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Mine goes right into the filler neck. You can just get a fitting to put into the top of the tank where the factory draw tube is and have it return there. FASS gives you a T fitting for the filler neck.

windrunner408

Reaction score
I returned mine to the filler neck with my AD150 at first but then when I put the sump in, I pulled the filler neck T fitting out, replaced the filler neck hose, and ended up modifying my setup to use the 1/2in draw straw that also came with the kit as the air return port. I don't know if you have this or not but I would do what Chris said with using the OEM draw straw if you're using a sump. I would just pull the whole sending unit/draw straw/return line out and cut the factory draw straw near the top and stick it back in. JMO of course. Hope it helps.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.