Fuel System ?

Reaction score
not sure if the banjo bolts are worth it for most.. but for me it is..my pump flows 150 GPH and requires a 5/8 line to feed and 3/8 for return..a little bigger hole going into the heads wont hurt anything...not enough can screw things up..(i am not in any way saying the stock ones is a bad idea)
you can drill the stock ones but you will have sharp edges that will mess with the flow and your taking a risk of them breaking...if you use the stock feed for a return don't forget to hook the lines back together where the pump was and don't forget your still at 5/16 going into the tank.IMO your better off running a new line..less splices to leak that way

dustinz85

Reaction score
not sure if the banjo bolts are worth it for most.. but for me it is..my pump flows 150 GPH and requires a 5/8 line to feed and 3/8 for return..a little bigger hole going into the heads wont hurt anything...not enough can screw things up..(i am not in any way saying the stock ones is a bad idea)
you can drill the stock ones but you will have sharp edges that will mess with the flow and your taking a risk of them breaking...if you use the stock feed for a return don't forget to hook the lines back together where the pump was and don't forget your still at 5/16 going into the tank.IMO your better off running a new line..less splices to leak that way

Yeah one piece would be less problematic

Sent from my DROID X2

Latest posts

Members online