fx4 pics

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Icon 2.5" with 5" blocks. Piggyback shocks all around. I believe it's the stage 3 or 4 kit. Not sure.

Rides like a caddy.

Sent from somewhere away from my desk using magic.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Seeing yalls trucks with 5" blocks worries me. Trevor built me 4" blocks for an icon 2.5. I was hoping it would have a rake

sent from somewhere in the country

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
it should be dead level.. I think 5" gives a rake.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

I was instructed to go 4"... we'll see in a couple weeks. the blocks got to the house yesterday, i'm offshore and will be home tuesday, then i have to order the front... so basically it might be done in a couple months lol

03f3507.3

Reaction score
-C023-4109-809B-30ADBFE7BEE1-1735-000001248AB048BC.jpg

Manytoys

Reaction score
Here is a update shot of mine, not much difference. Box liner, flaps, window visors, tint, 3m, peeled fx4 sticker off.

egy6apu7.jpg

I want to pick up leveling kit this weekend, any suggestions?

Bought this one for the wife yesterday (I know its not a SD) and I definitely like the paint match bumpers better, think I'm going to get mine done.

ahaputah.jpg

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Here is a update shot of mine, not much difference. Box liner, flaps, window visors, tint, 3m, peeled fx4 sticker off.

egy6apu7.jpg

I want to pick up leveling kit this weekend, any suggestions?

Bought this one for the wife yesterday (I know its not a SD) and I definitely like the paint match bumpers better, think I'm going to get mine done.

ahaputah.jpg

bith trucks are good looking

do the ptm bumper on yours and the grill shell like a king ranch and that thing will look killer

and if you really wanted to get crazy take apart the head lights and make them like harley head lights and it would look even better

Manytoys

Reaction score
Yes I am really liking the ptm bumpers, just need to find some free time to get it done. this is my work truck so I'm not sure when I could strip the parts off to paint. The headlights would have the same kind of look as the ones on my f150? (Black housing)

Last edited:

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Yes I am really liking the ptm bumpers, just need to find some free time to get it done. this is my work truck so I'm not sure when I could strip the parts off to paint. The headlights would have the same kind of look as the ones on my f150? (Black housing)

Yes, I think there is a thread on here about that, and quite a few guys on here have done it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.