G&J Big Sky Diesel Nationals NHRDA Race June 18th.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Sucks the lights weren't working for the racing, but it really helped us out for dynoing.
We ran nonstop almost all after noon, ended up running 32 trucks.

you guys must be fast!! congrats buddy!!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
For the first time out i thought we were pretty effecient, i think we did 10 trucks in 90 min the first go-around then we had a bit of a break and then about another 15 trucks right in a row folowing that, then we had a rain storm that stopped us for over 30 min but we didnt even dyno the first truck till 11am, and we were done by 530

doing the math thats about 1 truck every 12 minutes including the rain delay, and the gap when the racing started... not bad i dont think

Last edited:

mike@haller's

Reaction score
you guys must be fast!! congrats buddy!!
It was alot of work but we have some ideas to improve our speed.
For the first time out i thought we were pretty effecient, i think we did 10 trucks in 90 min the first go-around then we had a bit of a break and then about another 15 trucks right in a row folowing that, then we had a rain storm that stopped us for over 30 min but we didnt even dyno the first truck till 11am, and we were done by 530

doing the math thats about 1 truck every 12 minutes including the rain delay, and the gap when the racing started... not bad i dont think

The rain was a nice break. Thanks again for all the help.

Latest posts

Members online