GA boy

LukeDuke

Reaction score
I'm Luke from GA.

I currently only have one diesel. I have talked the wife into getting one, but her current vehicle is paid for and I can spend those funds on more options for me! I have a 2014 F-350 Platinum DRW. I love it! I have had it 16 months, and since talked the old man into getting one.

I have too many hobbies and not enough money to go around. I hunt, mud, drive fast everywhere I go (tickets to prove it), wakeboard, snowboard, play rugby, drink, etc.. My wife hates all of them, because I always find more ways to spend more money on them just for that extra adrenaline.

My job is not what you would expect. I currently work on computers for the military in Charleston SC. I know, I know, not very country of me, but it pays the bills. I slipped into this job field based off of my time in the Marine Corps. Hopefully a couple more years of this crap (get her student loans paid), and then I can return home...to the sticks!

I'm here to learn more about all diesels and to figure out more ways to spend money on parts. :D

-Luke
2014 F350 Platinum DRW, 3" lift
35s on 22s, Mini Maxx with all deletes,
cool air intake, 5" AFE pipe all the way,
8" tip, and plenty of LEDs to go around

DWhite

Reaction score
Welcome and yep you shouldn't have a problem finding ways to spend money on the truck here. Tons of people here to help give you ideas on how to spend it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.