Gauge suggestions

Agjake11

Reaction score
Have insight CTS but want to view more than 5 at a time but I'm not liking the view with more pids and they're harder to read.

I'm looking at getting a new boost gauge at least for now and I like the a pillar handle on the driver side and not ready to give that up. Are my pod options only steering column and overhead or is there a pod that would fit under the handle?

And what gauge would be best 0-30 seems low since stock I'm almost doing 30 and would plan to go higher in the future but for now 0-60psi would seem to be to high.
:ford:

Betarocker

Reaction score
I run a dash bezel pod for boost and pyro gauges, and a steer column for fuel pressure.

Gauges.jpg

Agjake11

Reaction score
I saw that dash one but don't think it fits with the newer dash I have (06).

How Do you like the column pod

AKHILF

Reaction score
Check out pro sport gauges. I have there boost egt tranny and fuel pressure and love them you have to get the premiums to get the 0-60 but its nice and clear for reading and there black faces when turned off and look really good. One of my favorite parts about them is they have a peak setting you push a small button on the bottom of the gauge and it shows you what the max you ran and you can reset it. Also you can set them up to flash and beep at you for what max you want and the fuel pressure can flash and beep when it gets low. Iv never had a problem and there a good price and nice people.

Betarocker

Reaction score
Column pod is fine. Just sits there well behaved.

I saw your sig which lists an 04. SInce mine is an 04 it was a no brainer to suggest the bezel pod.

Agjake11

Reaction score
Np and looks sweet but did the newer dash a while back after break in.

Is your a manual or auto? Didn't think I saw a column shifter in there

Agjake11

Reaction score
Got a quote on pod and isspro boost but gotta wait till Saturday till payday to decide. Still pics or suggestions on locations are welcome. Thinking column pod for now really

Agjake11

Reaction score
I have my CTS in the driver side glove box on the 05-07 dash currently. This one would be to have it more visible than that

Agjake11

Reaction score

AKHILF

Reaction score
Yeah that's the only thing. The green dosnt come in a 0-60 psi boost gauge just to 30. I got the reds and they look good. It goes with the pointers on the factory gauges.

Agjake11

Reaction score
Well I was gonna just get an isspro ev2 but then I ordered wheels and tires and got a 2010 bumper also. Gonna give me little more time to look around some