General nightmare puller build

fordboy11

Reaction score
Well the time has come to tear my 06 down I'll be pulling in workstock so need a little help with what else to run. So far it's studded/ deleted I have steed speed exhaust manifolds and CED up pipes. I also have a turbo but open for options. Thanks for the help in advance

swinky

Reaction score
I've honestly never seen one in person is it stock appearing? I would love to put 700+ on fuel

You need an mtw stage 2 and stock injectors then.

Jk jk the 68s are strong but idk if they're that strong. I'm not sure about 700 on fuel with a stock hpop. If you can maintain icp with 225/100s that might get you close considering a member here made 617 on 175/75s.

Supporting mods and tuning are going to have to be top notch.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Ive had plenty of customers make high 600+ on our 68's.

One thing to remember, we've also been selling our 68MM Powermax's for going on our 4th year now..

A lot of people are just jumping into this game. How many horror stories have you heard about these in 4 years? Speaks for itself!

Jared

swinky

Reaction score

One thing to remember, we've also been selling our 68MM Powermax's for going on our 4th year now..

A lot of people are just jumping into this game. How many horror stories have you heard about these in 4 years? Speaks for itself!

Jared

205/100 is your favorite injector with your 68 Jared?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

fordboy11

Reaction score
You need an mtw stage 2 and stock injectors then.

Jk jk the 68s are strong but idk if they're that strong. I'm not sure about 700 on fuel with a stock hpop. If you can maintain icp with 225/100s that might get you close considering a member here made 617 on 175/75s.

Supporting mods and tuning are going to have to be top notch.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk
LOL I'll stay away from them MTW

Jared
Jared how about you PM me a few digits on that 68 please and thank you.

04stroker

Reaction score
I sale Barder's he's been building turbos for a couple years now when I was talking to him the other day said he's never had a warranty claim as of yet or know of any going bad.

Dieseldan73

Reaction score
Then 68 and 205 it is

I pull in the USA East work stock. It says stock appearing, but they tech with a 2.55 inch plug for the top 5 trucks. I have placed 3rd twice and they made me pull the intake. 68 mm is way too big for the work stock class. The powermax you have is the biggest that will pass.

Latest posts

Members online