GH Tuning

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Anyone have an in with them because the service has sucked ass.
I have been an ID guy since the 6.0 trucks including the 6.4 I have now. Never had a problem with returned calls or emails. Had a trans built and from all the reading and suggesting was recommended GH. Well got the tunes from them, which was not quick and loaded the tow tune, which took some trouble shooting which was not diagnosed by them. It is fine now. drove a 150+ miles to get the trans warmed up for what I was going to throw at it.
Well called with some problems with the street tune which I plan to tow on. This morning I contacted them about the 2-3 shift along with the traction control. Well the person on the line was either not listening or high on something. I said numerous times that if I didnt have the traction control off the truck would not move if I gave it any throttle. He continued to state that is was the power of the tune causing the TC to activate. Well ok I can take that if I was more than 5% throttle. No tires spinning or anything. It took a while for him to take that anything over idle the truck would activate the TC system and basically come to a stop. The 2-3 shift felt like it was going to break something. Still the same silence on the phone. Was told I would get new tunes this afternoon and nothing. Now they are closed. I paid for tunes, a transmission and TC that I cant use because of customer service that is 180 degrees opposite than what is posted.

GearHeadSales

Reaction score
Older 9625OR device, the test file was sent out 6 hours after he called... No feedback from him as of yet. F450's are not always cut and dry...

tbsimmons

Reaction score
Response for tonight. Got a file, which was after a voicemail and some time logged to this site.
Will drive tomorrow. File sent after 6 hours, yea it was but after the none responses to email, messages from your site, voice-mails, etc. all after requesting what the truck was doing after initial time it would not take your tune.
Is the truck running, yes. I have not driven on the latest "Street" tune you have sent.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Response for tonight. Got a file, which was after a voicemail and some time logged to this site.
Will drive tomorrow. File sent after 6 hours, yea it was but after the none responses to email, messages from your site, voice-mails, etc. all after requesting what the truck was doing after initial time it would not take your tune.
Is the truck running, yes. I have not driven on the latest "Street" tune you have sent.

i never guarantee tunes in less than 24 hours from them or anybody. they can come quick and they can take a day. its friday before a holiday , i know i was working them hard for tune packs today and i'm sure i'm not the only one. their customer service is usually pretty good , and worth the wait. i fight sct devices ( even brand new ones ) every day. it just comes with the turf, especially 6.4's , they hate to load tunes lately and thats an SCT issue not the tuner. not making excuses for anyone , just letting you know from someone that sells 10-15 a day. hope you're happy with the tunes, i love mine !

tbsimmons

Reaction score
i never guarantee tunes in less than 24 hours from them or anybody. they can come quick and they can take a day. its friday before a holiday , i know i was working them hard for tune packs today and i'm sure i'm not the only one. their customer service is usually pretty good , and worth the wait. i fight sct devices ( even brand new ones ) every day. it just comes with the turf, especially 6.4's , they hate to load tunes lately and thats an SCT issue not the tuner. not making excuses for anyone , just letting you know from someone that sells 10-15 a day. hope you're happy with the tunes, i love mine !
Mike I get what you are saying but this is not a 24 hour event, started before that with much more to the story than I posted. Was trying to be a little politically correct. Larz contacted me with an email to him and Matt only.

Latest posts

Members online