Makes Me appreciate rust Free AZ lol

looks good

have you seen the RCD aluminum oil pan?

genuineford

Reaction score
Makes Me appreciate rust Free AZ lol

looks good

have you seen the RCD aluminum oil pan?

I had not seen that until now but I am not dropping $600 on an oil pan at this point. I should have some good pictures tonight as I will be heading out to the garage in a little bit.

genuineford

Reaction score
I don't even know. It seems like I spend more time running for parts than I do actually working on it. Minus pulling the engine I probably have 16-20 hours of actually working on it so far. It would be less if my garage was more suited for tis type of work. I don't have the best kind of heat or the most room but I make do.

genuineford

Reaction score
Well I got the engine assembled for the most part. I have to put the hpop cover on and the oil cooler in yet. I will be doing that tomorrow along with building the regulated return and rebuilding the up pipes.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
hey you might as well put some upgraded uppipes on while it's out. i just had to replace mine last weekend with the cab on......and it sucks. the stockers tend to leak pretty bad, pretty often.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I dont understand what youre doing with your fuel system youre not supposed to y block the rear of the heads you want each side going to a separate port on the regulator, you y-block the front of the heads

Extended Power

Reaction score
I dont understand what youre doing with your fuel system youre not supposed to y block the rear of the heads you want each side going to a separate port on the regulator, you y-block the front of the heads

It looks like he is feeding the heads from the back.
Out the front of each head...one to each side of the regulator...it will work.

genuineford

Reaction score
I would love to put different up pipes or repair the ones i have but I don't have the time or money right now. They will just have to wait.

Latest posts

Members online