Going to try a new setup

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
45035002-c629-50eb.jpg
45035002-c638-0d63.jpg

Sent from my Droid Charge using TAPTALK

EvilTwins

Reaction score
Every time I make a decision about what I wanna do next someone posts this crap and my head is spinning again. Bastards!!!!

Seriously though. Nice work I'm anxiously awaiting seeing this with stock fuel.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Every time I make a decision about what I wanna do next someone posts this crap and my head is spinning again. Bastards!!!!

Seriously though. Nice work I'm anxiously awaiting seeing this with stock fuel.

this...

i planned on an s364 and an big s400...then Mike start posting about the single 475...then i was worried about spool up, then i was thinkin high powers, then back to my original idea..now this...FML, stop coming out with new set ups for 2 weeks:poke:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
this...

i planned on an s364 and an big s400...then Mike start posting about the single 475...then i was worried about spool up, then i was thinkin high powers, then back to my original idea..now this...FML, stop coming out with new set ups for 2 weeks:poke:

Triples.DONE

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
if mike has stock pump and injectors he should be able to drive that 83 real nicely w/o smoke. hopefully he can get reading on individual turbo's boost pressure.

JMart

Reaction score
All this change makes me glad I am between 6.4's at the moment. By the time I get another I should have a plan already figured out. Lots of good stuff going on for the 6.4's right now makes me wish I still had mine though.

EvilTwins

Reaction score
I still have to keep my truck somewhat conservative since it is my daily driver and my only one at that. I got 16 more payments and I'm probably going to pick up a raptor for a daily driver , then it's game on with the superduty. That's the good thing about all this R&D and brainstorming. We all contribute and we all gain from it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
what kind of hp are you expecting mike? well over 800 ?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.