Golden Bronze 6.7 wheel and tire choices

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
FWIW I had 55k miles on a set of Toyo M/T's on my Dodge and they still had some life left. Would not hesitate to run those again. Great looking trucks in this thread...guess I have to man up and buy some AF's.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
FWIW I had 55k miles on a set of Toyo M/T's on my Dodge and they still had some life left. Would not hesitate to run those again. Great looking trucks in this thread...guess I have to man up and buy some AF's.

you know who to call. singles always look good.

smcox1

Reaction score
It really needs some smoked mirror lenses those orange ones look horrible with the entire mirror painted.

Reaction score
yty5uvam.jpg

Just a little update, the truck has recieved some other cosmetics in the form of a shorter air dam and amp steps.

Also a big thanks to Josh@thedieselcartel for getting me hooked up with some LED headlights and fog lights. I will post some more good pics tomorrow.

sootie

Reaction score
Couldnt leave the stock steps on after doing mine i see LOL LOL

looks awesome buddy...

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
Truck looks good. Im kinda biased though lol. And I'll be glad to get my bulbs in and mount my fogs in there. I have d2s next to my license plate and putting dually floods in the fog holes.

Also you gotta take the headlights all the way out to change bulbs dont you?

Sent from a lawn mower

dsberman94

Reaction score
Thanks. I've never had any of that off and leave it to ford to make it a pita to change bulbs

Sent from a lawn mower

Try changing bulbs on a Chevy equinox. End up braking half the chit. Just to change a burnt out headlight.

I like the LEDs. Looking forward to acquiring funds to get myself a set.