Good Evening Ladies

SAVAGE_DIESEL

Reaction score
I would like to say hello to everyone here on the forum. I am new to the forum new to owning a PSD and new to working on a 7.3 PSD. I have a Frankenstein of a 1995 7.3l PSD. She has been temperamental, frustrating, and at time just down right ornery. But I must confess I think I am falling in love with the ole stinky girl. its got 208k, an excuse of a truck bed made up mostly of welds random pieces of metal and wood trying to keep the illusion that its still somehow a truck bed. Truck shouldn't be a pickup frame is cut down, leaf springs from hell rides like ****. but will haul anything I can put in it. I hope I can seek some advice and possibly give some one day look forward to future visits.

Remember that's not oil its leaking, shes just sweating horsepower lol

SAVAGE_DIESEL

Reaction score
Sorry, the original post began to show the spell check line under everything and I assumed "incorrectly" that I had typed to much. The truck has bald 315's replacing this weekend with a set of 35" tires around 40% tread depth. It has a 6 Position tuner (TS), 5' full exhaust, I believe an upgraded compressor wheel. A wanna be CAI that I will soon be replacing with a 6637 kit from riff raff. I believe that's all the truck has in a way of modifications currently but she has some gremlins :fustrate:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.