Good single or duals ?

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
Am gonna upgrade the steering stabilizer wondering if I should just do a good single or a dual set up ? Are the dual setups actually worth the money or what do u guys think

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I'm all about asthetics and you can't beat duals for looks....function is fine with either.

sootie

Reaction score
why not do a carli high mount? no looks change, only functionality

Black AOD

Reaction score
I don't have a 6.7 but I mean the front end doesnt really change from a 6.4 to 6.7. I just did OUO's front truss that incorporates Dual SS. I used Fox 2.0's. I've seen a lot of Dual SS setups...I personally believe this one to be the cleanest installed one yet I've seen. It definitely did help tighten up my steering no doubt. I had a little play in my steering wheel before and barely have any now at all. Then again, the play itself is due to the fact that I need to replace my steering box and my drag link/pitman arm and tie rod.

Black AOD

Reaction score
why not do a carli high mount? no looks change, only functionality

This is a good option too. I had the Fox Hi Mount kit, however on my truck it rubbed a trans cooler line which made no sense to me at all....but the hi mount kits are good options too.

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I love my PMF dual setup with the King stabilizers. Handles amazing. Best driving truck I've ever been in by far! Hell it drives better than most cars with that and the Helwig sway bars. My 37s aren't balanced at all and I can't feel any shake or vibration at all in the steering.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 58

Jomax

Reaction score
I love my PMF dual setup with the King stabilizers. Handles amazing. Best driving truck I've ever been in by far! Hell it drives better than most cars with that and the Helwig sway bars. My 37s aren't balanced at all and I can't feel any shake or vibration at all in the steering.

My problem with PMF is I lost some steering. The shocks would bottom out before the axle stops, making my turning radius bigger. That, and the shocks never worked right. They seemed bad, I could barley move them even with my weight on them. Called PMF and got a "we never had that problem in both accounts". So much for help... These were with Fox 2.0s.

They are now sitting on my bench and will be selling the whole kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
Doesn't seem plausible. I run the same 2.0s on my wide trac and have more turning degree than a standard super 60 and I don't bottom them out.

Raptorgabe

Reaction score

That's where I'm at ! Couldn't get my tires to balance since the tires are used and now wider so i have a shake in my steering wheel also

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
My problem with PMF is I lost some steering. The shocks would bottom out before the axle stops, making my turning radius bigger. That, and the shocks never worked right. They seemed bad, I could barley move them even with my weight on them. Called PMF and got a "we never had that problem in both accounts". So much for help... These were with Fox 2.0s.

They are now sitting on my bench and will be selling the whole kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine have plenty of room left on the shocks at lock to lock. That's strange. I love everything I've ever bought from pmf

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
Yeah pmf has badass stuff !! I like the look of the high mount Carli ! Would that be better than the dial bilsteins ? About the same price

Latest posts

Members online