got a evolution programmer

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
So I scored a deal on a used edge evo. For the past few days I've been trying to decide how or where to mount it since the a pillar already has 4 gauges on it. At the moment it is sitting on the dash. Mine is the older monochrome display and currently I'm watching eot, ect and load. Sitting parked it sits at 30-45% load, then driving around it fluxuates but highway cruising I see 15-20%... Get all over it and I see the highest of 70%. Today I needed to get the truck inspected so I set it back to stock and was driving it and imediately noticed 30-40% load cruising and on take off I can peg 100% load. Just kinda found it interesting at least

Keanoknick

Reaction score
Just curious as to why you set it back to stock to get a safety inspection? I've never set mine to stock for inspections, now if we had diesel emissions testing in TX I would understand.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
It requires a person in which I don't know to drive my vehicle potentially out of my eyesight for a reason other then to diagnose a drive train related issue.

tocker5691

Reaction score
agree with lubbockguy no doubt, when im in pa i always turn my trucks tunes off dont need someone trying to learn how to drive my truck in one day that doesnt have money into it. but while im at it why are there so many decent looking trucks down here in texas and the majority of them have little to no engine modifications whatsoever?? just curious... im in texarkana btw.

Lubbockguy1979

Reaction score
agree with lubbockguy no doubt, when im in pa i always turn my trucks tunes off dont need someone trying to learn how to drive my truck in one day that doesnt have money into it. but while im at it why are there so many decent looking trucks down here in texas and the majority of them have little to no engine modifications whatsoever?? just curious... im in texarkana btw.

Everyone has a truck here. Its the cool thing to do. They are as common as illegals... Well almost as common

Latest posts

Members online