Got a little errr big leak.....

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
that intake elbow leaves a lot to be desired, as well you guys should sell it with a cold side pipe. but that is a great price no doubt.

We have cold side coated MBRP pipes, and they are priced very well also. If someone wanted to do both I suppose we could package them together but your average consumer doesn't want to go through the rigamarole to install one with the cutting and grinding of the top core support.

Isn't it Dirty Diesel's elbow? I thought they were pretty nice....

It is, Flo pro bought the design and makes them now.

i bought mine for fashion..but if you look at the elbow geometry, it leaves a lot to be desired. i doubt its of any issue on a stock turbo'd truck, but should have a cold side pipe included with that kit. if a guy is gonna delete the egr..the cold side pipe should be recycled IMO.

I don't think it's an issue really, it out flows the stocker by far and looksgoodas well under the hood. Here's a picture of a MBRP cold side pipe and FloPro egr delete a customer and forum member is picking up today.

0cebafb2.jpg

Pahrump

Reaction score
I dont beat on my truck that often anymore....but I do run the BIG tunes...currently and for a while now have been running the KEM 345....can I run this non gated kit?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
We have cold side coated MBRP pipes, and they are priced very well also. If someone wanted to do both I suppose we could package them together but your average consumer doesn't want to go through the rigamarole to install one with the cutting and grinding of the top core support.

It is, Flo pro bought the design and makes them now.

I don't think it's an issue really, it out flows the stocker by far and looksgoodas well under the hood. Here's a picture of a MBRP cold side pipe and FloPro egr delete a customer and forum member is picking up today.

0cebafb2.jpg

what im telling you is, the elbow is sending well over 60% of the intake air into the drivers side. thats the issue. looks and fitment, not an issue.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I understand what you mean but that's not how it works, the intake is under pressure and flow will balance out from left to right. As the stock intake stands there is already a flow restriction on the drivers side any way due to the design.

Latest posts

Members online