Got a video to share from Vegas/SEMA trip of a One Up Offroad truck in action!

Layson

Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to be able to go to the SEMA show in Las Vegas this year. After the show we took Clayton's truck out to the dunes(it is a 7.3). He doesn't have anything like this where he is from. These dunes SUCK compared to Oregon's. They are real hard packed and more rocks then sand. It was hard to find a spot that would work to just go mob around at. Well this is the only spot that had some potential, the geometry of the dunes really made it hard to find a "adequate" spot to send a superduty airborne like typical One Up Offroad style. But we made due with what we had.

Most important was the fact that Clayton was real happy with how his truck performed. We were actually really relieved that he only broke his wheel. The way he was wheeling around we were expecting much worse... LOL.

Anyway, enjoy this video. :evil

http://youtu.be/qLTKLI2QouQ

Last edited:

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
if I had suspension like that that's exactly how i'd drive it!

looks like fun!

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
I've been loosing sleep thinking about how bad I want a complete OUO suspension.

Layson-getting back to your PM soon. Martys trying to talk me into buying his truck. Lol! I'm thinking about it honestly.

808stroker

Reaction score
I need an awesome suspension so i too, can rip my truck like a dirt bike lol that is awesome!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.