• Harley painted blue

Votes: 25 86.2%
  • Chrome package.

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Having trouble deciding which grille to go with, I'm thinking between the chrome package grille or a Harley grille with the surround painted the color of my truck and leaving the chrome bars and bumpers. What's everyone think?

IMG00349-20111014-1314.jpg

Matt

Reaction score
Once my truck is paid off I definately want to find a truck the color of yours and make it into a harley clone. I say harley grill and ptm bumpers.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
harley or an fx4 if you are gonna PTM the bumpers, but if you are gonna leave the bumpers chrome i would go with the chrome package grille.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
I'm more than likely going to leave the bumpers chrome. The Harley grille has some chrome in it and I was wondering if others would think it would look good or horrible.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Harley grille if you are going to PTM the bumpers. Chrome package grille if the bumpers are going to stay chrome. I don't like a color matched grille with chrome bumpers.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I'm more than likely going to leave the bumpers chrome. The Harley grille has some chrome in it and I was wondering if others would think it would look good or horrible.

Ptm the grille, prob could ptm your current grille even.

Honestly what you currently have looks horrid imo. WAY TOO MUCH CHROME ...

Latest posts

Members online