Ground wire question

mudslinger02

Reaction score
So there is what looks like a ground wire coming off one of the intake plenum bolts on the driver side head (top bolt towards the front). The other end is not hooked up to anything and kinda bothers me. Ive done a bunch of looking around on the internet and can not find anything about it. Anyone know where this wire is supposed to go??
Thanks!!

Arisley

Reaction score
My truck does not have one of those. Are you the original owner? If not, I would bet it is something the original owner did, but removed before he sold it.

mudslinger02

Reaction score
I am not the original owner and I was thinking the same thing but there is a tag on the wire from the factory. I called my uncle at the dealership and he couldnt find anything with part numbers I could read off the tag. Im gunna try to stop in there sometime next week and look at a few diagrams he has but I was hoping to save a trip by finding it myself

mudslinger02

Reaction score
Yes it is. I'm not sure if It's supposed to be there or not but one way or another I'll find out. Thanks for looking. Let me know what you find

mudslinger02

Reaction score
Thank you sir. That would explain why its not hooked up, I dont have one of those. The previous owner took it out and got a plug for a boost gauge.

Latest posts

Members online