GTP38r Crap turbo? Mine is Toast... other turbos???

HBDELUX

Reaction score
Cjfarm111 did you account for the barometric pressure in your exhaust back pressure readings?

Last edited:

TyCorr

Reaction score
should be! unless gate isn't set up properly

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Not what mine showed with stage II's

Jake has "stg II" injectors. Im assuming you mean an a code with 100% nozzles?

Holding a smaller injector open to try to make power will cause high as ***k egts and corky thatcher retarded levels of backpressure.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Right on. Not a bad injector but tuners try to do too much with them. Tune them to make 400-425 for towing and dtiving agressively and call it good. Any more and they start showing their weakness. Heat

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Right on. Not a bad injector but tuners try to do too much with them. Tune them to make 400-425 for towing and dtiving agressively and call it good. Any more and they start showing their weakness. Heat
you keep saying heat... I cant break 1600°.......

on a mile wot run....

keep rpm up and I can tow anything i want to... pulling track or drag strip, never break 1400°...

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea, you're one person and nobody else is making 450hp on them either regardless of what they think they're putting down.

And 1600 is hot as **** for 170cc of fuel. Considering guys with 250cc and twice as much speed at the nozzle can max out at 1200

TyCorr

Reaction score
That didnt come across right lol

Your truck is high powerwise...or was when you dynoed/tracked it. But my point is that a) guys think because the injectors are small they can do the same **** knly better than a stock truck and B) tuners try to kill shti with them and its silly.

Full circle, without driving in the mindset "im gonna melt this engine" an a code gets dumb hot trying to make power.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yea, you're one person and nobody else is making 450hp on them either regardless of what they think they're putting down.

And 1600 is hot as **** for 170cc of fuel. Considering guys with 250cc and twice as much speed at the nozzle can max out at 1200
I know, I know... you do realize I said a mile wot run in an all out tune.. id like to see any truck with bigger than stock injectors in an all out tune stay under 1400 in a mile wot run..

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
Once its up to speed much more than 1/3 mile and are you gaining anything?

Mine gets to about 140 and theres nothing left. And thats with 3.73 and 35s. The drag is so high it feels like a limiter but its just pushing so much air its outta steam.

Ive never seen over 1400 with my setup but its also tough to find open road enough to hold it down very long. The ***ker goes from 40-90 in about 5 seconds maybe less.

Im planning a full engine build but waiting on help from a friend to finalize the setup. It'll handle ANYTHING fuel wise that is available. Im not sure how far i want to go fuel wise. If porting and cam will get a 250/200 to hit 700 ill be beyond happy with that.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Once its up to speed much more than 1/3 mile and are you gaining anything?

Mine gets to about 140 and theres nothing left. And thats with 3.73 and 35s. The drag is so high it feels like a limiter but its just pushing so much air its outta steam.

Ive never seen over 1400 with my setup but its also tough to find open road enough to hold it down very long. The ***ker goes from 40-90 in about 5 seconds maybe less.

Im planning a full engine build but waiting on help from a friend to finalize the setup. It'll handle ANYTHING fuel wise that is available. Im not sure how far i want to go fuel wise. If porting and cam will get a 250/200 to hit 700 ill be beyond happy with that.
that would be badass!!!

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
I know, I know... you do realize I said a mile wot run in an all out tune.. id like to see any truck with bigger than stock injectors in an all out tune stay under 1400 in a mile wot run..

live life full throttle

My 6.7 doesn't. I've hit 1800. That's impressive Jake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.