Guages?

06_Whitebull

Reaction score
i've got both analog gauges and an edge insight CS. I'm monitoring egt's, boost, trans, fuel pressure, and HPOP pressure by analog and then i'm monitoring enging oil temp, coolant temp, FICM volts and battery volts with the edge insight. Here's what my setup looks like....

What gauge are you using to monitor HPOP pressure. I have found one that runs up to 4000 psi, but not any higher?

cfdeng7

Reaction score
Heres another picture with them illuminated

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350062813178.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350062813178.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 76

strokin6L

Reaction score
What gauge are you using to monitor HPOP pressure. I have found one that runs up to 4000 psi, but not any higher?

you have to use a HPOP gauge to monitor high pressure oil. They make specific gauges for this. My HPOP gauge is dakota digital. Autometer and isspro make some. High pressure oil is monitored to 4000psi no higher than that....so that's why they only go that high.

Lilpooh

Reaction score
I have Isspro Ev2's for FP, HPOP, and Pyro, but just got dashboss for everything else.

Let me know how the HPOP gauge matches the reading of DashBoss ICP Calc psi reading.

DashBoss uses the ICPv to calculate actual ICP psi, even with custom tunes that manipulate the ICP psi readings thru OBDII monitors. In the DashBoss parameter picker, you will find three ICP PID's, one will be ICPv, and two will be for ICP psi. The ICP Calc will be the calculated psi based off ICPv and should read what the HPOP gauge is.

akfiremedic

Reaction score
Speaking of gauges. I have read in a few places that some are seeing differences when comparing aftermarket gauges with readings through the OBD II. One quoted as much as 30*F difference in ECT between OBD II and straight wired. How common is this? Any one else seeing this? I'm using DashBoss to get readings from the OBD II and found my ECT never got over 180*F. I will be pulling the thermostat to verify if its bad or or someone installed a low temp. I live in AK so cold temp ops is what I'm concerned with. Also found my EOT at 223*F during the same driving test. That makes for a 43*F delta so naturally I'm concerned if the data is accurate.
Thoughts?
Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online