Gulf Coast Powerstroke discussion

Agjake11

Reaction score
Let's start planning something. I'm off Friday also and should be going to get my tailgate from g racing friday

Nic

Reaction score
so...how do i join this GCPS...do yall meet? What goes down? im interested as well as 4 of my buddies..3 6.0s and a 6.4

Reaction score
so i called Dons Fish Camp and we are trying to get a section roped off for the strokers to park and camp out. Its almost time guys, whos still thinking of going?

Agjake11

Reaction score
with all this crap i got you doing and now the possibility of needing to do the pump also im gonna possibly have to miss this one i think sadly. ole boy be brokes haha

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Ya my plate just tripled with my grandfathers house dilemma in New Orleans. Can not let him do this alone... Hopefully we can setup a beach run in coming months we can all make!

Agjake11

Reaction score
All u need is beer and a tent! But yeah I feel ya bud, with the new house and all.

i needs fuel haha. have tent and beer. but also need a truck

Ya my plate just tripled with my grandfathers house dilemma in New Orleans. Can not let him do this alone... Hopefully we can setup a beach run in coming months we can all make!

Beach meet yes :toast:

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Hey Jake I may have to hand draw
My design idea cause I can't get the paint program to do what I want.... And I came up with a few more

Latest posts

Members online