Gulf coast PSD gtg at PSE Houston feb 18th

Agjake11

Reaction score
Anybody coming out know how to out tint on? The truck will be out of Upholstry on Friday and really need to get the tint done also since I now have a job and have to get it done before the Lone Star Throwdown.

not one to do it myself i have a guy at the ford dealer in sw houston that does my vehicles. lifetime warranty etc and good work for reasonable price. going to take it for an eybrow this week before the meet. was 70 to strip and redo front windows and then the 3piece back window and under 200 for all the windows on my tahoe

bushpilot

Reaction score
man i hope folks are more respectful than the last bunch i saw at another shop...

they parked all over the place, on adjacent property, w/out permission or even checking w/ someone.

They had stuff torn apart in the parking lot and then SPILLED oil all over -
i hear, not one of 'em apologized.

It's a sure way to get these things shut down and make sure youre persona non grata !

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
Can't make it; I have to replace an injector (or 2), my FICM and then drop the trans pan... Hooray! :doh:

FX4 F2-Fifty

Reaction score
I'm 80/20 on being there. If I can find some wheels and tires by Saturday I will be in my truck. If not I'll be in the Cummings or vette.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Agjake11

Reaction score
that you did but your trans also took a dump about the time you helped me with the list. either that or it was in the shop for a suspected trans issue

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
that you did but your trans also took a dump about the time you helped me with the list. either that or it was in the shop for a suspected trans issue

None of the above. It hasn't been to a shop in over a year. It was the turbo needing to be cleaned! Which I did! lol

Sent from my iPhone

Ford diesel girl

Reaction score
eh hem. Direct quote from pm 8/31/11

Yes I did go back and look.

"Shop" I think would have been a better term. My buddy's driveway! LOL we thought it was trans issues, and it wasn't; just me being a worrier. You are quite silly for going back to check! LOL I guess I never texted you that it was ok? Whoopsies!

What weirdo keeps their PMs that long? :poke:

Last edited:

Agjake11

Reaction score
Sooooo

Bad news guys. After talking with Dorian tonight it was decide to postpone the event. The 60% chance of rain combined with Pse being very swamped with work (good thing) led to the decision.

W'ell still be going to LST and planning a new date for the gtg.

YTeel

Reaction score
I was wondering if it was going to get postponed since we are suppose to get 2-3 inches of rain Saturday. Keep us posted on a ne date.

Latest posts

Members online