Guys tuned on 35's?

6 oh slow

Reaction score
Just want to see if I'm the only one out there, Where's everyone's truck shift into overdrive with the converter locked? I'm currently tuned with idp xtreme street and I hate the shifting. Plus being on 35" tires it goes into overdrive at 55mph not 50 like before. I changed the ratio on the tuner to roughly the tire rpm. Anyone recommend a better shifting tune? Thanks!

Monster12valve

Reaction score
I had the same prob. Eric fixed it and sent the tune back in 40 minutes. I went from stock tires to 325 60 20. My sct would only let me calibrate tire rpm to 600... My tires are 588 rpm.

Twan

Reaction score
On 35's mine hits OD at 47-50 if I'm easy on it, with 36's same spot on the speedo byy speedo is off, so it's really 50-53. I can slow down to 46 before it inlocks.

Took a bit to final it set up right. Eric's tunes.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I've been on 35's for a while, never adjusted the tuning really, but when I order new tunes I specify 35" tires. Still shifts into OD around the 52mph mark if I'm really light on the throttle and just trying to get it to drop in and lower RPM. Never really noticed a change from the stock tires to the 35's...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.