H-11s vs ARP's

Status
Not open for further replies.

idkillinit

Reaction score
Gotya. I'm gonna just let this ly. They were specified as h11 tool steel studs over a year ago in a heated Arp vs h11 stud debate but wjatever. I was the dummy who wasted time and money on the arp studs a year ago that everyone was clowning on for it because you get wjat you pay for. Haha now everyone is switching

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Gotya. I'm gonna just let this ly. They were specified as h11 tool steel studs over a year ago in a heated Arp vs h11 stud debate but wjatever. I was the dummy who wasted time and money on the arp studs a year ago that everyone was clowning on for it because you get wjat you pay for. Haha now everyone is switching

I distinctly remember that thread. LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

who's switching?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I can't believe this is still an.arguement it's ***ing head studs

On that note this one is done. It will.still be readable but there is no point in dragging this on.

Status
Not open for further replies.