H-Max intercooler and PMF RSK?

old man dave

Reaction score
Any one have pictures of a HyperMax Tapercore intercooler in an OBS truck? And also a ford factory or Banks intercooler install as a comparsion? I'm wondering if its possible to combine the Tapercore intercooler with a low lift PMF RSK without clearance problems. PMF doesn't know if this setup will work.

Tom S

Reaction score
Dave I did some measuring for someone and it looked like a no go to me. I do have photos of mine with a Banks that I assume you have looked at.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I think you are right Tom. The tapercore is huge and protrudes down bellow the frame horns IIRC. I don't see how the RSK support would fit without hitting

old man dave

Reaction score
Tom, I found your photos over on PSN and also Strokerace's thread. I also have a Banks currently installed so that will make the comparision easy and have the Tapercore for measurement. Would you know if the higher lift PMF RSK has the crossbar relatively lower? Or is the springeye mount just lower?

Last edited:

Tom S

Reaction score
Tom, I found your photos over on PSN and also Strokerace's thread. I also have a Banks currently installed so that will make the comparision easy and have the Tapercore for measurement. Would you know if the higher lift PMF RSK has the crossbar relatively lower? Or is the springeye mount just lower?

I am not sure on that. I am guessing the cross bar would be some lower. I would say I am not sure if you will be happy having the front end too much higher. I know I would not want mine any higher.

Dave can you post a link to where I compaired that for stokerace, I cannot find it.

Last edited:

old man dave

Reaction score
You are right about the lift. I have a ORU RSK that I have not installed because of this. The jacked up f-350/rsks are just too high.

I located the threads but I don't know how to refer them so just bumped them both to the top.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online