H.p.o.d.s.

ford rules

Reaction score
Not a problem just making sure i was reading it right, lots of good info in this thread also!!

strokin6L

Reaction score
So Bob...if my early 04 is maintaining ICP with the factory hpop....will I see any improvements on how my truck runs/idles with the billet adrenaline hpop upgrade over the stock pump without some sort of hpods? Just wondering if the affects of upgrading to the adrenaline are the same as adding a hpods.

Last edited:

6.0 p-stroke

Reaction score
There's alot of good info in this thread. I plan to run dual pumps in the future and it sounds like I might need to consider running an hpods system.
Edit: If I decide to stay with a single hpop instead of dual pumps I will really consider the hpods.

Last edited:

Idiesel

Reaction score
One thing I saw after looking closely at the dyno sheet why after the hpod installed does the power curves get wavy at the end?

Gearhead2012

Reaction score
I know there's a few people trying these out in the very near future. I'll be eagerly awaiting their results. If it wasn't for the price tag is be very inclined to buy a kit sooner...but that's a lot. I'm sure it could be essentially copied cheaper, but I do recognize the value in assembling a quality kit that takes guess work out of it.

mandkole

Reaction score
Wow.. just noticed this thread. What a discovery and a result! Way cool

It would seem that not even a larger pump could overcome the inherent design deficiency of the stock oil supply system. I'd be doing something like this first before moving to a new pump.

Last edited:

Idiesel

Reaction score
Wow.. just noticed this thread. What a discovery and a result! Way cool

It would seem that not even a larger pump could overcome the inherent design deficiency of the stock oil supply system. I'd be doing something like this first before moving to a new pump.

Yeah I'm gonna try to do this on my project. It makes perfect sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

borsky

Reaction score
I find it interesting that everyone complains about the price, given it is a bit pricey. But people are more then willing to drop 1200 on a turbo or ported manifold. You would be doing pretty good if you gained 40hp from either of those mods. Given there other advantages mainly lower egt. Diesel site says 75 hp is possible so lets say it'll give you 40 then its pretty good bang for the buck. other advantges are smoother engine possibly lower egts better economy if you maintain better ICP and get more precise fuel delivery.

Interested to see the dyno results from the guys that are stepping up to dyno test this kit.

Latest posts

Members online