H&S 6.7 Kit Installed

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I am holding out and saving my pennies for the same reasons. Planning to have this truck for a long time, and need it to be dependable. Debated on going with just the kit without the turbo. But I don't know. Keep us posted as you put miles on this, I'll be following closely!

I understand how hard it is to hold out for this especially when you have the money to buy something else. A few years ago I took Zane's word for it and waited for a triple setup from Pius, I actually waited a couple years. It was the best thing I did but it was hard. I would highly recommend you run this charger, but that is easy for me to say because I have first hand experience with Pius / H&S built turbos. I am trying along with a few others to talk H&S Motorsports into building a triple kit as an upgrade to this single....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
ive sold a few hs kits, and everybody has been very happy with it. congrats honey .

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
How are the EGTs cruising at 75 and what gears do you have......

It ranges between 650 ish and 720 ish I think...I really have not watched that close. In that pic on the first page it shows 710 @ 80 mph... I did WOT throttle run and the EGT's where 1078 peak though

I have 3.73 gears

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Did you regear to the 3.73s ?
Any form of stock muffler/resonator still on it ?

No I had those gears stock.

No, I did a delete pipe a year or so ago, and than the H&S downpipe went in, I still have the stock tip...My system is 4" straight... Bentley has a 5" and it is a bit louder and has some drone. I hear a mild whistle in the cab and that is it.

Spatel23

Reaction score
No I had those gears stock.

No, I did a delete pipe a year or so ago, and than the H&S downpipe went in, I still have the stock tip...My system is 4" straight... Bentley has a 5" and it is a bit louder and has some drone. I hear a mild whistle in the cab and that is it.

wish I had 3.73s.....wasnt an option for me ugh

sounds wicked, has me thinking

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
wish I had 3.73s.....wasnt an option for me ugh

sounds wicked, has me thinking

Bentley has the 3.31's in his truck and it spools the same as mine, his shift point are just a little higher which could be tuned around I suppose.

At idle it almost sounds like a blower whine lol...I knew what I was getting going into this but it truly impressed me well beyond what I was expecting. It is pretty cool I was able to get it installed and put my family in and drive 500 miles home right after the install and have no problems.

Latest posts

Members online