H&S dual fueler tips and review

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
no they dont offer one because the free calibration is based on the hs tuning platform which expired at 2014 , as for the 2015 , i have 1 truck with dual pumps and are still working out the kinks with sct's . very close though, i believe one table left and its on . problem is SCT is the table changer and getting them to do stuff is like pulling teeth !!

Wow I did not know this.... Sucks

higherlife

Reaction score
no they dont offer one because the free calibration is based on the hs tuning platform which expired at 2014 , as for the 2015 , i have 1 truck with dual pumps and are still working out the kinks with sct's . very close though, i believe one table left and its on . problem is SCT is the table changer and getting them to do stuff is like pulling teeth !!

Good to know. I know PIP just told be a few more months for the second time yesterday for duel fueler 2015 tuning...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
For 2011-2014. I think most of your products are advertised as 2011-2015 and i don't think there is a free tune or easy to come by tuning at all for your products on the 2015. Please correct me if I'm wrong because I have some h&s products that I'm using as paperweights due to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, thank you for clarifying that. The product works on 2011-2015 as advertised and the complimentary tuning works on the 2011-2014 as advertised.

2013f250tank

Reaction score
Having issues spooling my H&S kit. Anyone run there H&S turbo kit pre dual fueler an tell me the spool characteristics pre an post DF?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Having issues spooling my H&S kit. Anyone run there H&S turbo kit pre dual fueler an tell me the spool characteristics pre an post DF?

Should be no issue spooling regardless of sport or spool turbine . Checked for leaks ?

VTGrad

Reaction score

Any further progress on that table? I'd REALLLLLY like to know!:popcorn:

2013f250tank

Reaction score
Ive checked for leaks an monitored back pressure an it stays smooth. WOT Highest I got boost was 40. Below 1500 rpm she isn't happy. Low boost boost fueling has been set on 3 to 1 then back to 5 with 1 making it the peppiest. Been emailing Dallas/H&S back an forth. My EGTs an oil temps are up and dropped 4 MPG. With trans tune the only way to hit 6th is 67mph. Im starting to miss my OEM turbo.

jcain

Reaction score
So you have the sport housing then, I gather?

What's your truck configuration? Tires, gears, wheels, weight? Where do you live? What do you do with the truck?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.