H&S mini maxx street tuner

MileHigh6.7

Reaction score
Found a mini maxx street tuner for sale for $1200. It is used and comes with high sulfur? Does that mean it is capable of doing all deletes? Will it work for my 2012 f250. Just trying to clear up if it will work or if I should get an actual race tuner mini maxx. What is difference among them? Any input would be appreciated thanks

mattmal9

Reaction score
Found a mini maxx street tuner for sale for $1200. It is used and comes with high sulfur? Does that mean it is capable of doing all deletes? Will it work for my 2012 f250. Just trying to clear up if it will work or if I should get an actual race tuner mini maxx. What is difference among them? Any input would be appreciated thanks

Yes it should work, as long as it was from a 11-12 truck. I believe tuning changed in the 13-14's some and I'm not sure if that would affect you. Best bet is to message one of the vendors on here and they'll get you squared away.

MileHigh6.7

Reaction score
Yes it should work, as long as it was from a 11-12 truck. I believe tuning changed in the 13-14's some and I'm not sure if that would affect you. Best bet is to message one of the vendors on here and they'll get you squared away.

Yes I'll message a vendor like you said. I was just curious about it. Always good to make sure before spending $1200 on a tuner. Thanks for the info!

Sooter6.7

Reaction score
Been fully deleted for about 1,000 miles with H&S Race MM, no regrets at all. Just wish I would have done it sooner. My truck has 171k miles :pimp:

chris1978

Reaction score
I believe that the high sulphur tuning is vin specific. The other option is to get a MCC unlock and Gearhead files for the street tuner.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online