H&S Single 64mm Turbo Kit install/review

jcain

Reaction score
My motor is alive and well. Just went out and hurt feelers the other night, matter of fact. Except for RubenK, he drove around me after I left him from a 25roll.
I'm just interested in trying some different things and have accepted the fact that I'll probably lose a motor doing so. 661/1235 is very respectable for an honest s300 based 64mm daily driver turbo that spools right now.

jcain

Reaction score
more than likely. options are endless,well, relative to the wallet...

jcain

Reaction score
I don't have an end goal, never do. My gto started as an exhaust only car and it's manifested into a 1500hp street sweeper. I guess I'm never truly "done". I do try to be very calculated in my process though.

Zane sad he'd build me a compound kit or triples so that's always an option too...

Last edited:

Notneb

Reaction score
I don't have an end goal, never do. My gto started as an exhaust only car and it's manifested into a 1500hp street sweeper. I guess I'm never truly "done". I do try to be very calculated in my process though.

Zane sad he'd build me a compound kit or triples so that's always an option too...

I plan on compounds within the year along with a built powertrain, would be nice to have more guys doing them.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score

Trips are so fun...

Black AOD

Reaction score

That's a ton of power for any normal LS. What are the specs on that monster?

Latest posts

Members online