H&S Street Mileage

highdrum

Reaction score
I wish my truck got 16! mine only gets max of 15, with 35s and a level. Only has 3900 miles, hope it gets better with age.

TrickTruck

Reaction score
I saw 18 once on the highway, but I think it was a fluke, or I didn't get a full tank when I filled up or something. I never see 18 other than that one time (hand calc.) The Lie-o-meter is up there sometimes, but it doesn't stay there long.

RedRice589

Reaction score
You guys need to get rid of those tires and drive a little more lol I got 18.6 unloaded and 19.5 all hand calc still stock. Those tires are killing you!

Rowdy

Reaction score
You guys need to get rid of those tires and drive a little more lol I got 18.6 unloaded and 19.5 all hand calc still stock. Those tires are killing you!

Yeah I looked up the tire weight of the stock tires 61lbs each. My 35" Toyo's are 81lbs each! That's a big difference in rotational mass. I just ordered some Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ 35-12.50/20 they are 70lbs each. Should make a difference going with a lighter tire.

zack birge

Reaction score
Rowdy-When are they releasing the .32? I have the .31 loaded with some custom files I just got. I got a file from cfd yesterday and it seems to have gained me sw of my mpg back for sure.

Rowdy

Reaction score
They are actually up to 6.7.33 for the 2011 and 2012's but on the 2013's they are using different firmware it is 6.8.9 right now. So if you have a 13 you should be running the 6.8.9. It was just released on the 22nd of this month.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Hopefully the come out with a new update soon that is less smokey. I have my LBF on 1 and if I romp on it to pass someone on a 2 lane they also get a nice black cloud and then I feel like an ass. I like how the turbo works with the .31 that I have and I head the .33 is just some firmwear updates

zack birge

Reaction score
Feel like an idiot lol that's wrong too. I guess because I'm running a custom file it's not showing the current H&S firmware

highdrum

Reaction score
All the 6.8.9 update for the '13s is enable high sulfur tuning for the C&C models, doesn't say much for the standard models, don't know if there was any modification of the actual tuning files.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
All the 6.8.9 update for the '13s is enable high sulfur tuning for the C&C models, doesn't say much for the standard models, don't know if there was any modification of the actual tuning files.

i think alot was addressing codes the 13' see's that 12's and earlier werent seeing. i know i need to update for a coolant temp sensor code.

highdrum

Reaction score
Maybe it will fix my P0093 "large fuel leak detected" that I get on random when I hammer on it in performance mode.

highdrum

Reaction score
I've never seen that with my '13. I give it hell every now and them also.

I am pretty sure I got a weak CP4 or lift pump from the factory, it's really tough to tell if it's the rail psi while using the minimaxx gauge. I don't think it's the lift pump tho, I mean the CP4 on a duramax doesn't even have a lift pump, and it runs just fine. So I am thinking it has to be dropping rail psi. I guess an upgraded CP4 or the addition of a CP3 is needed. Might as well do a turbo and trans too while I am at it!

Mpoage

Reaction score
I am pretty sure I got a weak CP4 or lift pump from the factory, it's really tough to tell if it's the rail psi while using the minimaxx gauge. I don't think it's the lift pump tho, I mean the CP4 on a duramax doesn't even have a lift pump, and it runs just fine. So I am thinking it has to be dropping rail psi. I guess an upgraded CP4 or the addition of a CP3 is needed. Might as well do a turbo and trans too while I am at it!

My truck threw the same code while towing an enclosed trailer this weekend on performance. I was talking to Rudy when I was in Bowling Green for Ts and he said that his truck would do the same thing. So I really think it is in the tuning.

highdrum

Reaction score
My truck threw the same code while towing an enclosed trailer this weekend on performance. I was talking to Rudy when I was in Bowling Green for Ts and he said that his truck would do the same thing. So I really think it is in the tuning.

I guess I should probably call SPE about it then, I am running their Hot X tune.

Latest posts

Members online