H&S Turbo kit differences

stevens6.7

Reaction score
I know I should just message Dallas but maybe this can help others out. But my questions is other then price difference what is the difference from the
SX-E kit and the single turbo option. They both seem to have all the piping and everything you need.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I know I should just message Dallas but maybe this can help others out. But my questions is other then price difference what is the difference from the
SX-E kit and the single turbo option. They both seem to have all the piping and everything you need.

I believe they all come with new pedestal & manifolds. The only variable I am aware of is the turbo charger you pick. The options should be the 4 SXE turbo's and the custom H&S 64 turbo. You also have the option to get bare material or the black wrinkle finish coating. But I bet H&S could have anything done anyone wanted.

Reaction score
Both kits are essentially the same with a few minor differences.

The single turbo kit we have had out for a few years has utilized our own turbo. It is an open pedestal and exhaust housing design and has worked very well over the years and continues to do so.

With the release of the new Borg Warner S300SX-E line of turbos, there has been a call for a kit that will work with those turbos as it provides more turbo size options. As most people choose to use the divided exhaust housing on these turbos, we had to also develop a divided pedestal to accommodate the divided housing. It has taken a few months to get the design and fitment to our expectations but they are ready now.

A few of the differences include the pedestal, oil drain and intake manifold which had to be slightly changed to clear the 90 degree discharge elbow on the turbo.

For those of you wondering if the new BW SX-E turbos will bolt on to their existing kit, they will not. The above differences will not allow it to be a direct crossover to the SX-E turbo unfortunately.

Both our billet 64m and the new SX-E line work flawlessly and provide great performance as well as reliability and drive-ability.

Please note that you should select a turbo size based on your driving habits and needs. Although it may be tempting to get the largest turbo available, it may not be the best for your situation. If you have any questions at all regarding the kits or what would be a good option for you, please feel free to browse the site and read the information provided, call me directly or shoot me a message.

11-15 Ford 6.7L SX-E Turbo Kit

11-15 Ford 6.7L Single Turbo Kit

Dallas
855-623-4450

TrickTruck

Reaction score
whatif...we need fomoco on the turbo to compete in some class?
Something like Midwest's StreetmaxR? which if I'm not mistaken is a 65.5 w/ mods?

Latest posts

Members online