Harley fogs?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
that'll look awesome! I'm debating on harley lights on my truck as well, or just PTM the orange in the headlights to silver.

PTM looks really good imo but I didnt want to risk screwing up mine plus I got a heck of a deal on these harleys.

should look nice

I would say if you can afford them, get them. They just add that little something.

They really do look better than I thought they would on my truck.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
good price for what your gettin, especially if theyre super bright

Yeah it really is, they do go way up from there though. I saw a few different brands at a trade show a few months ago and the rigids one are by far of better quality than the others I saw.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Yeah it really is, they do go way up from there though. I saw a few different brands at a trade show a few months ago and the rigids one are by far of better quality than the others I saw.

As far as I know, they are the brand to buy for these kind of lights.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
There is a lot of different brands starting to make them now, but so far these are the best quality I've seen.

The prices should start to fall as more competition comes into the market. But quality always costs.

Lol, more led bulbs makes the price shoot to the moon. See the 36" one? I think that was the size, I know it is big.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
The prices should start to fall as more competition comes into the market. But quality always costs.

Lol, more led bulbs makes the price shoot to the moon. See the 36" one? I think that was the size, I know it is big.

Yeah they had a 50" one I think that was the size at the GRB in downtown houston truck show. It was a monster, they had it running under the windsheild of a jeep. Looked sick but I bet it was at least 2500.00

pog

Reaction score
joe are those 55w? how is the fog light housing holding up to that?

BCB

Reaction score
I'm looking to do a small headlight project if anybody wants to get rid of there factory head lights for cheap :D