Has anyone installed The Diesel Cartel Rigid Fog lights?? Need Help.

mattmal9

Reaction score
I ordered the kit from them and all i received was the lights and brackets that look like they would normally be with them. I didn't get any directions on how to install them and i was also believing that they would be able to be control using the factory switch for the fog lights but that doesn't look like the case??

Any info on the install or any general help with this is appreciated.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
I don't know about the mounting of them, but for wiring, your LED lights should just have a positive and negative connection. You can put these into a H10/9145 male connector and it will plug right in to the factory fog light plug. You can pick up something like this if you don't have it lying around. Splice in the wires and done with the wiring.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/9145-H10-90...Parts_Accessories&hash=item19e66fcca8&vxp=mtr

getstroked27

Reaction score
do what i did, just clip all connectors and hard wire them together. its easy and it always works! or do it the right way and put the connector on the light and stuff..... LOL lets see some pics bud! gotta love rigid's! im still waiting on my brackets for my 08... their on backorder

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
I don't know about the mounting of them, but for wiring, your LED lights should just have a positive and negative connection. You can put these into a H10/9145 male connector and it will plug right in to the factory fog light plug. You can pick up something like this if you don't have it lying around. Splice in the wires and done with the wiring.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/9145-H10-90...Parts_Accessories&hash=item19e66fcca8&vxp=mtr

Glad you posted that link. That's exactly what I need to make this kit work. I got my kit from Josh but my rigids have that old style connector before they switched to the deutsch connector. And that will still keep it plug and play.

Sent from a lawn mower

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ill post some when i get them installed, hopefully by the weekend.

its easy, it took me about an hour. just be really sure you have the light centered in the bucket before you reinstall. the wire for the light seems to get squished between the bracket getting the height perfect and makes it hard to get it centered in the bucket. mine seem to be a tiny bit off, but i think i'm the only one that notices.

mattmal9

Reaction score
Well got the fog lights installed. Awesome kit. Josh helped me out in clearing things up fast, appreciate that. Here the end results.

truck9.jpg

truck8.jpg

Latest posts

Members online