Have fun 7.3 guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

co04cobra

Reaction score
Here's the problem in a nutshell.

His numbers weren't quite adding up from the get-go.

And he came here claiming how his pump is "better" then the others out there.

Fact is, the T-500, ADR, and HBjr all are proving out to be pretty good pumps, they all supply enough oil for 550+hp, AND already have a proven track record of very good reliability.

So, without some REAL WORLD testing, you don't start telling everyone how your pump out flows, and is the best on the market....yada...yada...yada...

HE already has a bar set to have to match NOT vice-versa..

Get the pump on some trucks with bigger injectors and/or put 100K+ miles a year on their trucks and go from there.

After that post some dyno graphs, sled pulling videos, track times, etc.. with ICP and DC data and the pump will sell its self.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
using the word compress was kinda bad on my part, idk any other way to explain the fact that we have tighter tolerances in our pumps, that we can keep more pressure there, its efficient sothers better output, not saying were taking 5 fluid oz and turning it 3, kinda misinterpreted what i was trying to describe.

04stroker

Reaction score
The main problem I see is you came in right off and painted a target on your back by saying very publicly that your pump was the best on the market and outflows any other pump out there. Build your pumps and let them speak for themselves and let other people talk them up.
You just end up looking like a douche when you come in nobody knowing who you are and claim you have a product that puts all others to shame (others that have been tested and turned out very good multiple times).

By the way no offense on the comments I made at all, everyone started and came in at sometime without anyone knowing who they were that is just not the best way to do it in my opinion.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
Im working with a few guys that have these pumps in there trucks rite now, im gonna try and get as much data out here as i can, and for the record yes our pump is a better pump than any other pump on the market, you all will realize this in due time. Just the quality of parts in our pump is unmatched, not just a buncha reused core parts, lust how it performs better, and how we guarantee this pump for at least 3 years, and also how i can offer you 100% money back if you're not satisfied.

Reaction score
Im working with a few guys that have these pumps in there trucks rite now, im gonna try and get as much data out here as i can, and for the record yes our pump is a better pump than any other pump on the market, you all will realize this in due time. Just the quality of parts in our pump is unmatched, not just a buncha reused core parts, lust how it performs better, and how we guarantee this pump for at least 3 years, and also how i can offer you 100% money back if you're not satisfied.

Imo it would benefit you to have some well known guys around here test some pumps for you. Not just some other random guy coming in here saying that your pump is the best ect.

I really hope your pump works out and is as good as you say it is. Good luck.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
We put this pump out there 3 mouth ago there's 40+ out there, being used and tested, the results are great and your going to be seeing more "real word results". I've seen for myself what our pumps can do, and compared it with others, this is how i clame it to be the best.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
We put this pump out there 3 mouth ago there's 40+ out there, being used and tested, the results are great and your going to be seeing more "real word results". I've seen for myself what our pumps can do, and compared it with others, this is how i clame it to be the best.

3 months is not enough test time to claim to be the greatest

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
Also understand everyone's concern an and worry, that's why I was introducing it to PSN, wanted to get it out get testing and get testimonies on it, this hole post here got started by Jason saying "Have Fun 7.3 Guys" almost like this was a set up for bashing, so I then had to come here an defend myself, none of you knows where my original post on PSN was going because it was deleted before hand, I don't post on the fourms, I didn't realize I needed to be a sponsor.

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
legitimate testing has gone way longer than 3 months. we dont test our pumps like everyone else we use the real deal.

04stroker

Reaction score

There you sound like a douche again. I get your point I really do, but I would let my product speak for itself rather than just say its better than any other companys.

Northwoods2002

Reaction score
I may be new(er) on here but a simple matter at hand is if theres 40+ of theses out there (before I swore I read 50+) not a single one has been told to come on here and show proof of a pump in a truck. I got tax money to burn and a tired old 17*, show me proof and I will buy.

m j

Reaction score
so was the Google formla wrong? ir does your magic oil compressor exceed 100% vol eff?
i was sorta onboard until you stated you didnt understand how hydraulics work.

Arisley

Reaction score
Yeah, I want to machine a motor out of the material he is using for his pump housing. Never have to worry about hydrolock again.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Welcome to the wild club of children with bad attitudes!!

Pump away! Pump away....

They all generally feed off drama in some form or fashion. .

I forgot to add a LOL to this post.

In all fairness you guys drug him in here to thrash on him...

Last edited:

Rockstardiesel

Reaction score
100% money back if you're not satisfied, get a pump and test it out if it doesn't do what i say then send it back for a full refund, then get on here and talk as much s*** as you want or can, if you really believe i'm full of it theres your opportunity.

gnxtc2

Reaction score

Who are these few guys????? How many is "few"? How do these guys use their trucks?

Billy T.
[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.