Hello from the bayou

tattoo

Reaction score
From south east Louisiana. Always wanted a 4wd diesel, big Dodge/Cummins fan but also like the ole 7.3 and got a decent deal on a clean 2001 F350 SRW 4x4 ZF6 extended cab long bed. Planning on building it up and driving it for a long time, after I sell my current truck and other toys I will be looking to build this as a reliably strong tow rig to do some hauling on the side. Bought the truck this morning and loving it, can't wait to wake up in the morning so I can drive it to work. Ford.jpg

tattoo

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm in Thibodaux. I decided to buy the truck unseen from a family member that lives in Welsh, hadn't seen the truck in probably 12 years and was pleasantly surprised how clean it still is. Cody, I actually have a Dodge a work that has EFI Live tunes from you guys and I love it!

Last edited:

zilla68

Reaction score
Welcome I'm here in Louisiana also. Nice looking truck.

I was just in slidell last week and did the swamp tour there with one of those companies, Cajun encounters, really cool deal, but by god its hotter than hell in LA and AL, that damn humidity was like nothing I've seen before, lol. put 2 of our kids on the ball team in the hospital from heat stroke.

Latest posts

Members online