• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Hellwig sway bars-2005-07

Towerguy

Reaction score
For sale are Hellwig front and rear sway bars for 4wd 2005-07 models although rear sway bar may fit other years. Front sway bar is Part #7676 1 1/8" diameter and rear sway bar is Part #7693 1 1/4" diameter.

Be advised that the front sway bar does not play nice with large diameter tires. The 90 degree bends just outside of the bushings are a little farther outside than the stock bar and large tires rub aggressively at the corner. Even the factory tires for 20" rims will rub it some, I believe they are just over 34" tall. It may not be an issue with shallow backspaced rims but I'm running factory rims which are backspaced almost 6".

The front sway bar includes saddles and bushings, $115 shipped.
The rear sway bar includes bushings, hardware to attach bar to axle, end links, $150 shipped.

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
I'm running the front bar on aftermarket 20" wheel and tires. 4.5" backspacing with no issues lock-to-lock turning. Good luck with the sale!!

sootie

Reaction score
the rear will for sure-that's what i was gonna put it on but the OP couldn't seems to ever get me pictures and eventually stopped communicating with me. i sent several pm's to no avail.

i wont be risking buying from him.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.