help found plugs but cant find where they go

powerpullin89

Reaction score
Ok guys yall have been good to help me so far so im in the middle of taking my hpop off and found two plugs that I cant find where they plug into they are just hanging out near my fuel regulator bhiend the hpop. I have looked everywhere and nothing seems to be missing I am at a loss one is a green plug and the other is a black plug with two female ports in it with a wire that locks it into place. But I can find where they go or what they are there for.[/ATTACH] these are the wires and this is where I found them any ideas

Attachments

• 20140406_095447.jpg
    20140406_095447.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 80

caladash

Reaction score
Water in fuel, Exhaust back pressure valve possibly? Do you have a deleted turbo pedestal or an aftermarket turbo? If you do they both will not be used. The green one is definitely fuel bowl which you dont have. The other one would not be used if you do not have an exhaust back pressure valve.

dsberman94

Reaction score
You don't need them. This is the swamps built motor guy right? Throw some dielectric grease in them and wrap them with electrical tape.

co04cobra

Reaction score
They went to EBPV and boost solenoid. If you have a different turbo neither one is probably even there. You're fine without them.

powerpullin89

Reaction score
Yes to dsberman94 and ok I was just making sure its
odd to find two plugs just hanging out under the hood that are not hooked up to anything thanks guys

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.