Help!! Oil pouring out of tail pipe

rshiery

Reaction score
So I plugged the spill ports in all my injectors today when finished started her up to a grand ol cloud of white smoke. Within about 10 seconds it started gushing oil out of the tail pipe and missing bad. Pulled code for injector 7 coil low voltage. Tore back down and sure as **** the plastic was broke off the coil. So my question is could that cause the oil flowing out or is it another problem. P.S. hydro locked after I shut it down assuming due to oil?

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Mcrafty1

Reaction score
So I plugged the spill ports in all my injectors today when finished started her up to a grand ol cloud of white smoke. Within about 10 seconds it started gushing oil out of the tail pipe and missing bad. Pulled code for injector 7 coil low voltage. Tore back down and sure as **** the plastic was broke off the coil. So my question is could that cause the oil flowing out or is it another problem. P.S. hydro locked after I shut it down assuming due to oil?

Sorry that I can't help with your oil issue but can I ask why you plugged the spill ports in all of your injectors? just curious.

Gary

Reaction score
See if it's lock on #7, if not them pull the glow plugs and roll the engine over BY HAND, and see which cylinder it is. Then go from there.

Gary

Reaction score
Sorry that I can't help with your oil issue but can I ask why you plugged the spill ports in all of your injectors? just curious.
It will make about 50-70 more HP, then when you rev it that will make it "clack" on the way down.
I did this once, won't do it again, there are better ways to improve your injectors.

rshiery

Reaction score
The spill port takes 20cc off your injectors making them 135cc. If you plug it you gain that back and have 155cc. See elite diy stage 1.

rshiery

Reaction score
Ok figured out the problem some intelligent gentleman forgot to torque down the injector body on injector #1 hahaha oops

Latest posts

Members online