help?

Diesel23

Reaction score
On side of the road , was driving and just lost power , it shows check engine light on won't turn over , let it sit a minute got it to start then shut off right away ? Any ideas cam shaft positioning sensor ?

wildbillcody97

Reaction score
Crawl under the center of the truck its by the harmonic balancer. Ford pn F7TZ-12K073-B

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Diesel23

Reaction score
Crawl under the center of the truck its by the harmonic balancer. Ford pn F7TZ-12K073-B

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Thank you man , i drained fuel filter and it started and is driving but now it shows ABS light is on ?

zilla68

Reaction score
10 mm wrench I believe it is.
if you are looking up at the harmonic balancer its just to the left and above I believe.

ToMang07

Reaction score
*knocks on wood*

I was actually laughing last night, I went through my truck, I have 4 spare CPS's, lol, one BW, 2 OEM Black, and an OEM Gray.

Best part is I took the 10mm socket wrench out to use it the other day...and never put it back. So *IF* I have one fail.... I can't even put one of the 4 spares in, LOL

:lookaround:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
*knocks on wood*

I was actually laughing last night, I went through my truck, I have 4 spare CPS's, lol, one BW, 2 OEM Black, and an OEM Gray.

Best part is I took the 10mm socket wrench out to use it the other day...and never put it back. So *IF* I have one fail.... I can't even put one of the 4 spares in, LOL

are the black ones the original black ones that came in the trucks from the factory?

live life full throttle

Diesel23

Reaction score
did you replace cps?

live life full throttle

No not yet , i drained fuel from fuel bowl and it started up, no check engine light but shows ABS LIGHT. Will the cps cause low voltage enough to through abs light ?
I made it home Will change cps sensor and fuel filter

Diesel23

Reaction score
*knocks on wood*

I had 2 in my glove box !!! my help that was with me detailed truck about 2 weeks ago and she said Oh those sensors yeah there in your garage !!! Lol !!

Latest posts

Members online