Help

LMPirate

Reaction score
2011 full ****** Ghead tunes everything from No limit. Truck started running like **** on the highway sputtering, blowing black smoke, won't build boost, and there was like a ticking/scratching sound when it happens. Any ideas?
Thank for the help

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Check the plastic pipe that goes from the intercooler to the intake. Also maybe the turbo took a dump. Not the best problem to start off the weekend, but look at the bight side, you may get to get a turbo upgrade

LMPirate

Reaction score
Ok. Is that pipe kind of under the upper radiator hose? Hopefully it's not a turbo haven't saved up enough yet for that

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Ok. Is that pipe kind of under the upper radiator hose? Hopefully it's not a turbo haven't saved up enough yet for that

its one or the other. do you have any codes? have you looked under the hood ?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
P0266,p0269,p0677,p0681. Yeah I did look under the hood but wasn't sure where the pipes are located.

it would be one pipe , it goes from the intercooler to the throttle body. its right behind and to the left of the drivers side headlight. its a black plastic pipe .

LMPirate

Reaction score
Ok. Thanks Mike for the help. I'm going to trailer it home tomorrow and I'll look. You going to be available tomorrow for questions

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I've heard if that pipe blows it'll spray oil all over the engine compartment. And I didn't have any oil all over

not specifically it shouldnt. it COULD , but not usually .

pm me tomorrow and we can talk , no problem there . i'm always available.

Latest posts

Members online